Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Welcome readers from El Dorado Times!

Let me say Welcome to anyone who might be reading this blog through the El Dorado Times blog pages.  I am happy to be sharing, through this new expanded audience, what God is showing me in everyday life and through His Word.  I hope that you are blessed and encouraged by what you find here and that ultimately it either strengthens your relationship with Jesus Christ or that you begin a relationship with Jesus.  I believe that Real Life happens when enter into relationship with Jesus - not with a certain church or certain group or even belief structure - but when you encounter Jesus and begin to know Him as He knows you.
You won't find super-spiritual dogma here, I'm just another guy on the journey who has found the Light to help me along.  I hope that God uses me to share that Light with you!

No comments: