Saturday, December 12, 2009

cleaning time...

well, Andi and Tristen are in Norman for the Revolve tour and me and the boys are home...cleaning. Well, I am anyway. I guess Trevor and TJ cleaned their rooms. And they've hauled away a few things I've asked them too, but that's about it.
I on the other hand have cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom. Cleaned the bookcase. Cleaned the laundry room. cleaned off the dinner table (you should have seen it!) and (breath here) I baked the Russian tea cakes for tomorrow's open house.

I still need to finish picking up the living room/dining room and clean the wood floors and carpet. And I was asked to coat the pretzel sticks with chocolate... I guess I'll do that last.

Cleaning is hard work! It's hard to keep my life clean too. Getting rid of the junk I don't need anymore is sometimes painful, but always better for me. Cleaning my language, attitude, thoughts is a good idea every once in awhile!

Here's to cleaning the house and the life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is a lot to be said for "cleaning out the junk," literally and figuratively.