Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Something I'm thankful for...

18 years and 6 months ago Andi said "I do" to me and a church full of people. Over those 18 years we've had a bunch of ups and downs in our marriage and in our lives. But let me take a minute to say here, as I sit in my hotel room in Branson (Andi's on the bed watching tv and eating pretzels... it's 11pm), that she has gotten more beautiful every year. And her beauty is not just physically - though she looks better than she ever has - but she is beautiful on the inside. Her spirit and ability to have fun and be quite even is amazing. She still suprises me, after all these years... So, I am happy and in love and tired this evening with the only person I would want to be here with...

Honey, I'd say more wonderful things about you but I am REALLY, REALLY tired!

No comments: