Wednesday, October 22, 2008

1 Corinthians 3 / Oct 23 - solid foundation

This chapter really speaks to me as I think about the future of Real Life. Just so you know and there is no question... neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building.
I've said this before but it bears repeating over and over. I am no one special, just a guy who God is using to connect people to a place to connect to His Son Jesus Christ. You all however, are God building - which is way cool!
I am doing my best to lay ONLY the foundation of Jesus Christ in a way that connects people do not currently know him.

I think that the gold, silver, costly materials, wood, hay and straw all will burn in the fire the only thing that will last is Jesus. So, should we sit on the ground with no projector, instruments, etc.? I don't believe so. If we did we would not have a very big crowd. Without a crowd there is no one to connect to and no lives for Jesus to change. So we will continue to try and update and find new and innovative ways to attract the un-churched and under-churched to Real Life so they can experience Eternal life.

But please know... Real Life is about Jesus, connecting with others to connect others to Him. That's the foundation and we will build no other foundation than that.

thanks for allowing me to do what God has called me to do and thanks for being a great "building" for God!

No comments: