Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sept 10

(this wouldn't post last night...some problem with the site I guess)

Hey all you faithful readers of coreyblog (okay, hey you two faithful readers of coreyblog!)

I'm wiped out! It's late, Andi is in bed and I think that I will head that way too, by the way, she is doing great after eye surgery! We took the bandage off today at about 4 and she could see w/o her glasses or contacts!!! YEAH!!! (though Shane says that once she can see she is going to dump me!)

Have a good Wednesday! 4 days to go to church!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to your next blog. This is a great way to unwind at night and go to bed thinking about God.

Corey said...

Thanks Melissa, glad to hear someone is getting from God and perhaps focusing on Him through this effort.